We are looking for a talented R&S manager for Airwayz, which is a 20+ employees startup (and growing !) that develops state of the art software for low altitude airspace management.
- Lead the full stack (front-end, back-end, integration, databases, etc) software design, architecture, and code reviews.
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning to implementation.
- Support to maintain a high standard of software quality.
- Technical leadership, providing expert-level knowledge while taking an active part in the team tasks.
- Responsible for the development processes of the team.
- Work closely with our product and design teams.
- Oversee integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Responsible for code standards, quality, and the introduction of new tools that help achieve the highest levels of excellence.
- Recruiting and training new team members.
- Committed and accountable for team tasks.
- 3+ years of experience in leading a full stack development team.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Backend microservices, using node.js, proficient with database technologies.
- Highly organized and methodological.
- Solid leadership skills and background.
- Experience with public cloud specifically Google cloud.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Web standards and protocols.
- Relevant academic background - Advantage.